An appreciation of hospice care
Family and friends who appreciate the value of the care that hospice provides to loved ones may feel that it is therapeutic to share their experiences with other people or to make a gift to help with the future costs of the Hospice.
The most important part of hospice care is that it is provided at no charge to any person that needs it. To Mercy Hospice Auckland, this is non-negotiable. To ensure it remains possible, we need your help so we can keep providing a high level of service free of charge.
We are only operating today due to the generosity of others who have appreciated us in the past. There is no obligation but if you feel that it is appropriate for you and your family to make a donation, please feel free to do so.
Your donation will contribute to:
- The cost of providing care – nursing, medical and emotional support
- Car expenses for community nurses
- Training in new palliative care techniques
- Bereavement counselling for families
Many ways to donate
- Donate on our safe and secure website
- Post your details to us using this form
- Telephone today; speak with a Mercy Hospice fundraiser for creditcard or bank transfer options Ph 09 361 5966
You may also like to consider a gift that has a Remembrance element.